Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-wired speakers

• 20-06-2016 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have just moved into a new house which has 4 speakers on the walls in the living room. The speakers are Sony brand and are wired back to the TV location. Att the end of the cable there are small connectors of different colours (as in attachment).
    What do i need to enable connection of these speakers to my LG television?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

PaddyCar wrote: »
    Hi, I have just moved into a new house which has 4 speakers on the walls in the living room. The speakers are Sony brand and are wired back to the TV location. Att the end of the cable there are small connectors of different colours (as in attachment).
    What do i need to enable connection of these speakers to my LG television?
    Thanks in advance

You need an amplifier.
    Originally they come from a integrated DVD / Surround sound - you can purchase a new one and adapt the heads or look at a proper av amp and use the cables/speakers.
    You can use them just for stereo ( tv to stereo amp ) if the Stereo has double speaker outputs but you are close to a proper AV amp in price

Advertisement