Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ukraine vs Poland Marseilles 21/06/2016

• 20-06-2016 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how I can watch this on the iplayer? I have a UK IP so that's not a problem but its on BBC only available off the red button. Its easy watching BBC 1 or 2 on the iplayer but not sure about BBC red button?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Anyone know how I can watch this on the iplayer? I have a UK IP so that's not a problem but its on BBC only available off the red button. Its easy watching BBC 1 or 2 on the iplayer but not sure about BBC red button?

Any ideas?

It's available according to the website.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07h4thp

Ukraine v Poland

Match of the Day Live, Uefa Euro 2016

Live coverage as Ukraine and Poland face each other at the Stade Velodrome, Marseille, in their final group match at Euro 2016. Commentary by Simon Brotherton and Mark Lawrenson.

Advertisement