Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW 20-6-16 *MITB Spoilers*

• 20-06-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

The Lunatic Champion's reign begins

How will Dean Ambrose celebrate his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

Might another former SmackDown figurehead emerge?

Will Natalya explain herself?

Did The Club conspire against John Cena?

Will Titus O’Neil get retribution against Rusev?

SKY SPORTS 5 - 1 AM

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone else slightly worried, they'll have Ambrose drop the title to Reigns tonight? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stop it, stop it right now, don't even say that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Loughc wrote: »
    Anyone else slightly worried, they'll have Ambrose drop the title to Reigns tonight? :eek:

tumblr_inline_mzipn64fqB1rx927l.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gonna stay up for this one. For the first time since I dropped it I'm tempted to re-sub to the network, but before I commit again I'm gonna see how it plays out between now and the next PPV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Cena must choose 2 partners to go up against the Club

He says he has 2 guys picked who have history with the these guys

Finn Balor and Samoa Joe (Or another ex Tna guy)

Summerslam the Club vs Cena/Balor/Ex tna guy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kurt?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The reality is Cena to go over Styles cleanly at Battleground and Summerslam on his own.

Cena Wins... (The feud)

The reality is Cena to go over Styles cleanly at Battleground and Summerslam on his own.

Cena Wins... (The feud)

Sad but true..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will Natalya explain herself?

Hope not. I can't stand listening to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,363 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Cena must choose 2 partners to go up against the Club

He says he has 2 guys picked who have history with the these guys

Finn Balor and Samoa Joe (Or another ex Tna guy)

Summerslam the Club vs Cena/Balor/Ex tna guy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Usos? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,976 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It would be great if the WWE had the foresight to have Finn controlling Anderson & Gallows to get revenge on AJ for taking the leadership of the Bullet Club off him in Japan so all these run in's weren't down to AJ at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

It would be great if the WWE had the foresight to have Finn controlling Anderson & Gallows to get revenge on AJ for taking the leadership of the Bullet Club off him in Japan so all these run in's weren't down to AJ at all.

If they don't have some sort of angle with finn v aj for control of the club whenever they decide to bring him up the whole creative team wants sacking in a big way

J. Marston wrote: »
    Hope not. I can't stand listening to her.

I imagine the mute button on your remote gets a lot of love whenever Natalya shows up..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I imagine the mute button on your remote gets a lot of love whenever Natalya shows up..

Will we see a Nattie/Charlotte/Dana group or Nattie going on her own . Could we see the return of Sasha or the call up of Bayley

I really don't get peoples excitement about Raw tonight?

Ambrose winning the title was a nice surprise but what do you expect to be so great about the 3 hours tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That opening clip was just perfect for Dean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Raw and smackdown podiums i see

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

ricero wrote: »
    Raw and smackdown podiums i see

draft?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm loving seeing Dean with that nice, shiny title.

• Advertisement

Hope Roman makes the heel turn official and beats the feck out of Dean.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

They better not make a piss take comment like 'The Dude' become an actual thing

Faugheen wrote: »
    They better not make a piss take comment like 'The Dude' become an actual thing

That nicknames already been taken :pac:

Reigns is the absolute drizzling shíts of pro wrestling.

Love to see reigns turn heel tonight

It would be hard to turn Reigns heel between those three the other two are so over and have so much charisma that he will just be boo'ed for being himself not as babyface or a heel.

So Paige has a title match tonight, looks like that domestic incident with ADR was indeed staged.

I know the Women's division has gone back to being a bit naff, but what did Paige do to earn a title shot?

Angron wrote: »
    I know the Women's division has gone back to being a bit naff, but what did Paige do to earn a title shot?

She beat the champ a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement

someone's going through an announce table tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Has the Spanish announce table been on Raw the last few weeks or just tonight? If just tonight, I wonder who is gonna go through it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sami finally beats Owens and they waste it on free TV, way to go WWE.

John laryngitis :)

Johnny Ace, kill me now

Bring back big johnny

• Advertisement

Love the Big Johnny cameo, another vastly under appreciated heel because people think "go-away heat" is actually a thing.

Where's the Finn option? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Angron wrote: »
    Where's the Finn option? :pac:

really thought we were going to see him there! just have him walk out with gallows and anderson and say he was in charge the whole time, then turn aj straight face and have cena and aj v the club or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Cena has been great since his return. Loving this, hopefully he remains the same.

Depp wrote: »
    really thought we were going to see him there! just have him walk out with gallows and anderson and say he was in charge the whole time, then turn aj straight face and have cena and aj v the club or something
    It would have been nice to get Finn, but I really wasn't expecting to see him.

Poor Becky, she can't trust anyone these days.

• Advertisement

How many times has Becky been backstabbed? She's a poor judge of character!

Oh good, Baron and Ziggler is done.

Something badly missing with Baron Corbin, he just doesn't give off the big man destroyer vibe like they expect him to.

Braun is a giant of a man, but he just doesn't look that intimidating.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Be interesting to see will they continue going down the face route with the Wyatts.

Nice that Sasha is back :D

I wonder just how many of the old GMs we'll see. I reckon it's roughly nil for AJ Lee and Mike Adamle, but there's a reasonable shout to see Vickie, Eric, maybe even Coach and Foley.

I'm... not really sure if the Wyatts were supposed to be face or heel there.

This Young/Backlund stuff is still going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So much for people thinking Bray Wyatt was reaching the upper card. I've seen rumours of his Summerslam
    match and I just don't get how it's possible from where he's spending Battleground by the looks of it.

So the triple threat is for Battleground, not Summerslam. Strange, but okay. It's fantastic to see Dean standing tall out of the three of them, even if it is just because the other two had a match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement