Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 20-6-16 *MITB Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Has the Spanish announce table been on Raw the last few weeks or just tonight? If just tonight, I wonder who is gonna go through it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sami finally beats Owens and they waste it on free TV, way to go WWE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

John laryngitis :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Johnny Ace, kill me now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Bring back big johnny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Love the Big Johnny cameo, another vastly under appreciated heel because people think "go-away heat" is actually a thing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Where's the Finn option? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Angron wrote: »
    Where's the Finn option? :pac:

really thought we were going to see him there! just have him walk out with gallows and anderson and say he was in charge the whole time, then turn aj straight face and have cena and aj v the club or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Cena has been great since his return. Loving this, hopefully he remains the same.

Depp wrote: »
    really thought we were going to see him there! just have him walk out with gallows and anderson and say he was in charge the whole time, then turn aj straight face and have cena and aj v the club or something
    It would have been nice to get Finn, but I really wasn't expecting to see him.

Poor Becky, she can't trust anyone these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How many times has Becky been backstabbed? She's a poor judge of character!

Oh good, Baron and Ziggler is done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Something badly missing with Baron Corbin, he just doesn't give off the big man destroyer vibe like they expect him to.

Braun is a giant of a man, but he just doesn't look that intimidating.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Be interesting to see will they continue going down the face route with the Wyatts.

Nice that Sasha is back :D

I wonder just how many of the old GMs we'll see. I reckon it's roughly nil for AJ Lee and Mike Adamle, but there's a reasonable shout to see Vickie, Eric, maybe even Coach and Foley.

I'm... not really sure if the Wyatts were supposed to be face or heel there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This Young/Backlund stuff is still going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So much for people thinking Bray Wyatt was reaching the upper card. I've seen rumours of his Summerslam
    match and I just don't get how it's possible from where he's spending Battleground by the looks of it.

So the triple threat is for Battleground, not Summerslam. Strange, but okay. It's fantastic to see Dean standing tall out of the three of them, even if it is just because the other two had a match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ambrose retains..............right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

This looked stupid when I watched too, they usually use a different camera angle to hide it

Advertisement