Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for kids party

Options
  • 20-06-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello!

I am looking for a venue for a kids party on the southside, I don't want a massive hall -(hopefully) there will be about a dozen kids but will need total darkness (blacking out windows etc) and we'll be making a bit of noise with the music etc.

I'm looking for recommendations please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

i must say this post seems well dodge! Why do you want to blacking out the window

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dylin

Forgot to mention it's a glow in the dark/uv party - hence the darkness - nothing strange I promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

haha! No there you go this makes more sense...

Tricky one, I would think perhaps renting a hall is the best thing to do, but where..

You could see if the Tinie shed in Douglas might have a spot that would suit...
    The Douglas GAA Hall
    Pfizers in Ringaskiddy have a hall actually that would suit as you can break up the room.

Are you going to be buying lots of uv things, just incase this place online has some funky bits

http://www.glowsticks.ie/Flashing-Glow-Balloons.html or Ali Express if you have the time to order...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Nemo rangers have rooms that would suit that size and easy to black out. Give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dylin

Thanks guys, will contact those places.

• Advertisement
Advertisement