Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business account eStatements

Options
  • 20-06-2016 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Where can I get eStatements for my business accounts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon JackKelly, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Can I ask if you are using Business Online or 365Online?

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Business online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks JackKelly, 

On Business Online you can print off a transaction report for the past 90 days. If you require copies of statements prior to this, please contact your account holding branch. 

For more information on this please see here.

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

What a truly brutal service. So for 10e a month I can't even get a PDF of my monthly statement? Do I have to pay for copies of my statements from my branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

JackKelly wrote: »
    What a truly brutal service. So for 10e a month I can't even get a PDF of my monthly statement? Do I have to pay for copies of my statements from my branch?

Always ringing me asking how they can improve their service.

I always tell them make statements available for longer than 90 days as doing accounts up at year end this would help a lot.

Do you think they listen?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

JackKelly wrote: »
    Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply.

If it is an up to date statement that you need there is no charge however if you require a duplicate statement there is a charge of €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for pages after that. We would recommend that you keep records of your statements to avoid having to request a duplicate copy of your statement.
    We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service and we will ensure to forward your feedback here to our Business On Line team.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement