Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone satnav alerts to Bluetooth hands free kit

• 20-06-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at a way to boost the sound on the phone when using it as a satnav

I havent got Bluetooth on my radio and seen a cheap Bluetooth speaker in Halfords, but one review says it's for call audio only

I can use aux connection, but then can't have music on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think you will go through so much expense and hassle that buying a cheap sub €100 sat nav would be a better option. Your phone will also be using data if your using Google maps for it so dependent on phone signal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

I think you will go through so much expense and hassle that buying a cheap sub €100 sat nav would be a better option. Your phone will also be using data if your using Google maps for it so dependent on phone signal.

I was looking at the one in Halfords for 15 to see and worse case try in carpark and bring back

If data usage/coverage is/was an issue id just go with here maps, handy to download an use offline(minus traffic etc)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Those speakers arent worth it, if you wanted to go that route get a proper bluetooth setup in your car like a Parrot kit.

Advertisement