Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have an unusual withdrawal on my account!!

Options
  • 20-06-2016 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi just wonderin can you help i notice that €128 was taken from my account yesterday and im not sure what it is. Could just be something innocent enough but I would just like to check.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Lojak wrote: »
    Hi just wonderin can you help i notice that €128 was taken from my account yesterday and im not sure what it is. Could just be something innocent enough but I would just like to check.
    Hi Lojak, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

Generally the name of the retailer will be displayed next to the transaction on your account, unless this is a transaction made in a foreign currency. In the case of a foreign currency transaction, for example an online transaction made in Sterling or Dollars, it will show you the foreign exchange rate and amount next to the transaction on your account on 365 Online.

If you are unsure of this transaction on your account you can query this when logged into 365 Online through the Online Service Desk and the "Ask a Question" option or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365365 /+3531 4044000 and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement