Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Races accommodation 25 July - 31 July 2016

Options
  • 29-06-2015 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

Just a thread for asking or offering house/flats for the duration.

Anyone can ask but only established users can offer.
    Established = >100 posts or > 1 year on boards.

General info on the races http://www.galwayraces.com/fixtures-ticket/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hurler010

Hi all, just wondering if any of you know anyone who has a house available for the week of the Galway races, ideally on the East side of the city. Have checked a few property websites etc but no luck as of yet. Thanks

You are very late looking for accommodation for race week will be lucky to get anything at this stage and it won't be cheap if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

I have acc for race week. 2 double room apt attached to house, 5 min drive from city centre on bus routes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

A relative of mine has a 5 bed house (3 x doubles, 1 x twin and 1 x single room). Sleeps 9. House on west side of city. Walkable to city centre and also directly on bus routes. Renting for full week only, rather than individual nights. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kf1

I have a double room for rent in a 2 bed apartment near the Clayton hotel. We booked for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but the other party who was due to travel was forced to cancel. If you don't need all 3 nights, could probably work something for 1 or 2. Pm me if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 zeitner

Friend of mine has a 2 bed apartment in the docks in Galway. Very clean apartment literally 2 minutes walk from quay street. If anyone interested I can pass on details to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 luap2007

I have accommodation available. Recently painted clean house, 2 minute drive to race course or a 10 minute walk to the race course.

Wifi in the house also.

On bus route to Galway city, beside supermarket, off-licence, chemist, takeaway etc

Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paul Shiels

<Read first post in this thread about only established users can offer accommodation >

Advertisement