Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account

Options
  • 20-06-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi 
    I opened a new account online and have this evening received a text message telling me my account is now set up and ready to use and to call to activate 365 online. However i have not received any account number? When should I receive this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon kkapp, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can call our activation team on 1890 354 454 and a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Good Afternoon kkapp, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can call our activation team on 1890 354 454 and a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    Thanks Elaine for getting back to me. Spoke with one of you colleagues who gave me the account number and transferred me through to get activated for 365, on hold for 24 mins in total to be told I can not get activated as i haven't received card yet, so must have PIN sent to me in post and then call back to activate. Not a great start..

Hi kkapp, 

We're very sorry to hear this and apologies for the inconvenience caused today. We appreciate your feedback here and we'll pass this onto our activation team directly. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Hi Elaine,

Thanks again for your help yesterday, frustratingly just received an email from BOI telling me account is all good to go and that next step is to register for 365 with my new account number. This is clearly not the case so why say it in an email very misleading. And actually makes the process look much smoother than it actually is. Clearly various depts within BOI are not communicating with each other or aware of different procedures. Just makes for a negative start to my BOI experience. May stick with AIB yet.

kkapp wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

Thanks again for your help yesterday, frustratingly just received an email from BOI telling me account is all good to go and that next step is to register for 365 with my new account number. This is clearly not the case so why say it in an email very misleading. And actually makes the process look much smoother than it actually is. Clearly various depts within BOI are not communicating with each other or aware of different procedures. Just makes for a negative start to my BOI experience. May stick with AIB yet.
    Hi kkapp, 

We're very sorry to hear this. Can you drop us a PM with your name and contact number and we'll be happy to arrange a call from our activation team directly? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement