Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you say Hitler was sh1t on here now?

Options
  • 20-06-2016 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Got banned from a Forum for a week today for saying a pilot was sh1t, the useless resident Mod thought this particular pilot was dead and so my comment was disrespectful (even if he was dead I don't see what was wrong with what I said), can you not say a certain policitian/actor/whoever is sh1t now?
    The ban was for bad mouthing a dead man

Now this fella isin't dead, Mod never bothered checking.

On pointing out this fella that crashed his plane on 11 people doing a manoeuvre he had no licence to do - a year after he nearly did the same thing at another show - was actually alive and well, my ban was removed.

Banned for that???
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The pilot was called Hitler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

the useless resident Mod...

No need for that, it's pretty easy to keep things civil.
    Banned for that???

If you're questioning/disputing a ban, please use the Dispute Resolution Forum.

Mistakes can & do happen, and as I see you've resolved the issue with the mod, this thread has no further purpose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement