Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when should drooling stop in toddlers

Options
  • 20-06-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

My 20month old seems to have all his teeth, there are 2/ 4 that appear to be halfways down but they have all cut. he still drools like a trooper! I could go through several bibs a day. I thought it was to do with teething but he seems done with that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

73trix wrote: »
    My 20month old seems to have all his teeth, there are 2/ 4 that appear to be halfways down but they have all cut. he still drools like a trooper! I could go through several bibs a day. I thought it was to do with teething but he seems done with that.

My nephew drooled well beyond three iirc. One of his cousins on the other side was the same- I think she had to get some kind of procedure on her salivary glands, but he did grow out of it eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

jlm29 wrote: »
    I think she had to get some kind of procedure on her salivary glands, but he did grow out of it eventually.

:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are all different !
    2 of mine never needed bibs ,1 used to put 3 on at a time ,one under T-shirt ,2 over and they would be soaked every few hours .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

73trix wrote: »
    :eek:

Sorry, that might have been a bit alarmist! She must have been a very extreme case- his drooling was quite bad, and it passed on eventually!

Advertisement