Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest E-liquids

• 20-06-2016 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Folks, :D
    somebody has more website with the cheapest e-liquids around ??? :cool:
    Check it this juicyvapes.co.uk £10 for 100ml
    They are fully customizable :
    Select Your Bottle Size:-
    100ml
    1000ml
    Select Your Nicotine Strength:-
    0mg
    3mg
    6mg
    9mg
    12mg
    16mg
    Select Your PG:VG Ratio:
    0PG:100VG
    30PG:70VG
    50PG:50VG
    Select Your Flavour Strength:
    Regular (Recommended)
    Strong (Ideal for those with a higher VG base selection)
    Select Your Bottle Type:
    Plastic Dropper Bottle
    Glass Bottle with Glass Pipette
    ....and shipping is free to ROI for over £25.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Juicyvapes have been named on Facebook, Reddit, ecigarette forum and planet of the vapes, for not delivering products.

They seem to be better for actually delivering orders now, so probably worth a try at those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Juicyvapes have been named on Facebook, Reddit, ecigarette forum and planet of the vapes, for not delivering products.

They seem to be better for actually delivering orders now, so probably worth a try at those prices.

thanks for info, but I had to try :D. I ordered Scarletts Clue , Home Alone , Rainbow Trail.(will confirm that they sent)
    anyone has a similar website:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

You'd get similar value from http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

£1 for 10mls.

I've ordered from them once before and they are prompt. Cant' fault their flavours, but they are mostly single flavours. Well what do you expect for £1.

TinCool wrote: »
    You'd get similar value from onepoundeliquid.com
    £1 for 10mls.

I've ordered from them once before and they are prompt. Cant' fault their flavours, but they are mostly single flavours. Well what do you expect for £1.

most vendors in ROI has liquids from 3mg this is a problem for me :mad: because I use 0nic!. on this page I have a full choice,:) max VG for drippers, 30PG/70VP the tank and the glass bottles!!! could be better? not favor the website!,i'm just looking a similar...

Edit: orders shipped, they should be for 2 days paid £28 per 300 mls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Excellent prices, thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Has anyone ordered from here before?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Gonna follow this thread. Tried onepoundeliquid, not a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

lukas2283 wrote: »
    thanks for info, but I had to try :D. I ordered Scarletts Clue , Home Alone , Rainbow Trail.(will confirm that they sent)
    anyone has a similar website:)

Any update?

parttime wrote: »
    Any update?

not seen postman yet :( hope today will be :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I've had orders from Juicyvapes. Both came four days after I ordered. No problems at all..

I ordered:

Mango slush: Horrible at first, really perfumey. After a good steep it was quite nice though.

Twister: Quite nice fruity ice lolly. No steep needed

Froops: Delicious cereal vape. The best of the bunch.

Mother's milk: Awful. Pure custard, no strawberry. I'll check it again in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

yes, I read that they are freshly made and need steeping... a week or more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

TinCool wrote: »
    You'd get similar value from http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

£1 for 10mls.

Ordered 10 of them. Couldn't resist looking at the exchange rate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Ordered 10 of them. Couldn't resist looking at the exchange rate :)

The high VG liquids have great flavours & clouds...80vg/20pg @ 6mg,they also do 0mg nic for those that want it.

No.3 & 5 is my favourite,the Heisenberg is really tasty if you like Heisenberg,it's better than the 20 quid bottles.
    I would say that No.2 is not my taste but still vape-able,others will love it.
    Some of these with the 6mg is out of stock but will be in soon,then I can place another order.

Did you use their postage price or PM...

I usually use PM but recently registered with AddressPal (anpost service). I thought I will give it a try so used AddressPal.

I read on here that they take 2 weeks to deliver,unless they have improved,let us know how your delivery works out,I'm gonna order more of that high vg liquid later this week.

I read on here that they take 2 weeks to deliver,unless they have improved,let us know how your delivery works out,I'm gonna order more of that high vg liquid later this week.

Sure, I will updated once I get them.

Got a mail that the order has been shipped. First working day after the order was placed.

Mail says 1-3 working days plus anpost delivery time. Let see if I get them this week.

Got a mail that the order has been shipped. First working day after the order was placed.

Mail says 1-3 working days plus anpost delivery time. Let see if I get them this week.

Sounds good so far,maybe they were slow at the start because AnPost only started this delivery service about 4 or 5 months ago.
    PM is very good,the only issue is that you have to top up your acc of €12 or more to cover delivery.

after 4 long days of waiting...:D :)

PIwFtOb.jpg?1wKcHJq1.jpg?2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

That big box for 3 bottles?? Excellent turn around time though

• Advertisement

Sounds good so far,maybe they were slow at the start because AnPost only started this delivery service about 4 or 5 months ago.
    PM is very good,the only issue is that you have to top up your acc of €12 or more to cover delivery.

It was posted in Monday, got the text this morning from addresspal (anpost) that my parcel is ready for collection. Collected it during lunch time. So delivery timing wise its pretty good. :)

It was posted in Monday, got the text this morning from addresspal (anpost) that my parcel is ready for collection. Collected it during lunch time. So delivery timing wise its pretty good. :)

Thanks for the update,that delivery time was excellent especially from the UK,I prefer AnPost delivery address (St.Albans) compared to PM address in N.I. because a lot of UK companies charge us extra because N.I. address is offshore :D:D

Advertisement