Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best broadband and mobile deal (bundled or not)

Options
  • 20-06-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

I see a thread in Bargain Alerts with Lyca Mobile offering a great package with unlimited calls, texts and 20gb data for €15 a month sim only 30 day rolling contract which seems like a great deal. I don't know much about Lyca in terms of reliability, but meteor are charging €30+ for an even worse deal and Vodafone are higher again I think.

Would anyone know the best deal for getting an unlimited plan like the Lyca one and unlimited always on home broadband too?

Vodafone, eir and UPC all seem to do bundles but there's so many "first 6 months" discounts it's hard to be sure which is actually the best deal.

Any advice would be great!

Advertisement