Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court order to deal with bad tenants

Options
  • 20-06-2016 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone give me any idea how much or how long it will take to get a court order to get tenants that are over holding my property since February...they moved in last december😥😥I have a dispute with prtb underway but I fear they don't operate the quickest but I am now very stressed about the matter....there is second family living in the house,they tried to refuse to pay me rent last week until their translator came on the phone to me as I sobbed down the phone to him...they have already lost a case with prtb from previous landlord which I only found out recently...anyone with good legal advice please....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid it's not permitted to ask for or give legal advice on Boards, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement