Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin For My brother born in July 1980

Options
  • 21-06-2016 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello All

I am looking for my brother who was adopted in 1980-

Here's what I do know
    -He was born in limerick
    -He was born on 4/7/1980
    -He was named Jason at birth
    -His mother maiden name is Madden

I would like to make contact with him if that would be something he wants.

I hate that a part of my family is out there and I don't know anything about them. I am now a mother and I can't imagine the pain my mother went through to have to give him up- It wasn't easy and her options were very limited. I want him to know that he is thought about everyday.

If anyone knows anything or can advice me. I would be forever grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

Hi i would suggest you make a visit to GRO research room in Werburge St in Dublin, their you can access his orignal birthcert and then look through the adoption books for a male with same birthdate adopted, if your mother is onboard she can apply to AAI for her adoption order date which will match his Adoption Cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Also you should register on the National Adoption Contact Preference Register. You never know, he might also have registered. Look at the sibling tracing guides from adoption rights alliance website. They are a great help.

Advertisement