Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Bundoran this weekend?

Options
  • 21-06-2016 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

I can usually work out what the weather is going to be in the parts of Ireland I know from M.T.'s forecast but I've never been as far up country as Donegal.

Does anyone care to hazard an educated guess as to what it'll be like up at the Sea Sessions festival and whether wellies/woolly jumpers will be needed? Space is at a premium so only essential items can be packed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭Storm 10

This is Met Eireanns take on the weekend
    On Saturday showers in the west and north will become widespread during the afternoon but die out later. Moderate westerly winds veer west to northwest and top temperature will remain in the mid to high teens.

Sunday will become dull or cloudy with patchy rain or drizzle in western and northern areas spreading eastwards later.

Advertisement