Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post disappeared

Options
  • 21-06-2016 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,550 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, not a big issue, just a query

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100103999&postcount=131

I made this post at 1:11 this morning in the terrestrial forum and edited it at 08:48 but it disappeared some time after this. I still had the post on screen so was able to copy the text and create a new post. Why did it disappear into the ether?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

System shows you deleted it...
    Normally though just PM the mods of the forum to ask what happened but in this case for whatever reason maybe the wrong box was checked while you were editing...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,550 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Taltos wrote: »
    System shows you deleted it...
    Normally though just PM the mods of the forum to ask what happened but in this case for whatever reason maybe the wrong box was checked while you were editing...

Thanks for the reply, yes that appears to be what happened. I've just checked my phone and stepped back through the browser history and found the delete. Way too easy to inadvertently delete a post via the touch site with the screen unlocked in a pocket

Advertisement