Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False eyelashes for glasses wearer

Options
  • 21-06-2016 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced brand of eyelashes suitable for wearing with glasses? I always assume that the standard ones will rub against the lenses. Is there a "shorter cut" available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

Have you tried individual lashes? They come in different lengths!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Yeah I was going to suggest individuals too.

Depending on your budget and what you want them for, have you considered semi permanent lash extensions?

I've been wearing them for about 4/5 years now and wouldn't be without them. Prices vary but I go to an excellent girl who does my refills for about €25 every 4 weeks or so (however some places charge a LOT more). She does all sorts of lengths for different people and mixes them up for a more natural look.

Haven't owned a mascara in years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Yeah I was going to suggest individuals too.

Depending on your budget and what you want them for, have you considered semi permanent lash extensions?

I've been wearing them for about 4/5 years now and wouldn't be without them. Prices vary but I go to an excellent girl who does my refills for about €25 every 4 weeks or so (however some places charge a LOT more). She does all sorts of lengths for different people and mixes them up for a more natural look.

Haven't owned a mascara in years :)

Could I ask where you go for them, and how much it costs for the first time? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I usually wear the mink. I've got 3D Russian volume on at the minute.
    My own lashes would be short enough so I get between 8-11 and a C curl, and they don't look OTT or drag queen like. I wear glasses too without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

I've never worn them but I'm not happy with mascaras lately and would love the option. Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

PM sent :)

I wear mink lashes, sizes between 8-12. The only glasses I wear are sunglasses but they've never given me any problems.

Advertisement