Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove old account from online

Options
  • 21-06-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Hi,

when I log into my online account, it still shows details for closed accounts at addresses I moved out of 4 years and 1 year ago respectively. Is it possible to remove these so that the only accounts I see are the esb and gas for my current address.

Thanks,
    Brian 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Brian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We like to keep our customers details together, and this means that customers account (old and present) are usually linked together where possible. This is why you can see your old accounts on file. There is no way to remove these old accounts. As these are dormant accounts, they would only hold your own billing history.

In some cases, accounts may be added to a pre-existing online account. In these cases, it may be possible to separate them by creating a new online account.

If you would us to check if your accounts are linked on our system, please send us the following details by private message:
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on the bill
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then advise you if it is possible.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Thank you, I shall PM.

Note that these accounts are so old that there is no billing information available on them. When you click the account it shows no activity over the period shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi again Brian,

We have responded to your private message.

Should you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement