Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can tesco clubcards be used to buy argos and itunes gift cards?

Options
  • 21-06-2016 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I have a load of tesco clubcard vouchers saved up but I rarely shop there anymore. I was wondering if I would be able to use then to buy some argos and itunes gift cards that they sell in store?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Unfortunately not; section 22 here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Have you tried the Boost? http://www.tesco.ie/clubcardboost/

Multiply your vouchers x 4 and convert them for Milanos or TGIs or more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Yeah I was looking at the boost but there isn't really anything on it I would use. They used to do the boost with their f+f clothing every so often but they haven't done it since last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,033 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco do not always consider third party gift cards to be the same as their own; so it may be worth a try but if refused its not something to lose the head over as they do specifically exclude them.

The good Boosts are probably gone along with nearly every other promotion bar the competitor vouchers one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement