Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in South SPAIN!

Options
  • 21-06-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all...

Myself and my girlfriend are moving to the south of Spain at the end of October. We plan on going indefinitely.
    We are looking at area's in around Malaga. I like the look of places like Nerja, Mijas, Torremelinos, Benalmadena & Marbella.
    My uncle has been living in Benalmadena since last september and I was over there in January and really liked it.
    What I'm looking for here is any information on places to rent? As i said we are defo planning on going around the end of October for at least the very minimum of a year.. Thanks in advance folks for any info at all... :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from accommodation and property. Living Abroad forum charter applies

Athtrasna

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Hi Fitzzy14. Just wondering if you have any tips, thinking of a similar move in early new year aswell.

Advertisement