Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handheld Dyson

Options
  • 21-06-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭

Any idea where they can be bought at reasonable prices? Would even consider factory outlet or refurbs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

lawred2 wrote: »
    Any idea where they can be bought at reasonable prices? Would even consider factory outlet or refurbs

What would you call a reasonable price? Do you just want the handheld one or the the long one?

I would recommend at least the v6 models. I have the long animal version and I would buy it again tomorrow. You would get it often on offer at 350 in argos, curry's and Harvey Norman. I bought my mother the total clean version for 380 at Christmas it's great for solid floors. Sometimes Dyson.ie do there own offers.

Advertisement