If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DN1060 order

Options
  • 21-06-2016 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭

Hi, I ordered a Sony AV amp yesterday (20th) - order no. 104338 as sterling was at a good rate against the euro. I was wondering about turnaround time and when my card will be charged as sterling is on the rise against the euro at the moment. Also, I was charged £6.99 for delivery, whereas the euro page on the website showed free delivery.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

fat-tony wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered a Sony AV amp yesterday (20th) - order no. 104338 as sterling was at a good rate against the euro. I was wondering about turnaround time and when my card will be charged as sterling is on the rise against the euro at the moment. Also, I was charged £6.99 for delivery, whereas the euro page on the website showed free delivery.
    HI Fat-Tony, thanks for the post

Your order has been processed, and the card has been charged yesterday. The amp will be leaving our store tomorrow on a next day delivery
    I will send you a PM with tracking number once it is processed
    On the shipping charge, if paying in sterling, this only covers delivery to NI, there is the additional £6.99
    If you had selected to pay in euro, that price covers delivery to ROI

Any other queries, just drop me a PM/post

Regards
    Brsan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Cool stuff, Brian! The last time I purchased from you guys was back in 2008/2009 and have had many happy years of listening through my Marantz/Onkyo setup.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cool stuff, Brian! The last time I purchased from you guys was back in 2008/2009 and have had many happy years of listening through my Marantz/Onkyo setup.
    Hey Fat-Tony.

Just a little PM to check you got your amp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Hey Fat-Tony.

Due between 14:00 and 15:00 this afternoon! Many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Fat-Tony.

Due between 14:00 and 15:00 this afternoon! Many thanks.
    Happy Days Fat-Tony.

Once your up and running if you have any questions drop us a post.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.