If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson projectors

Options
  • 21-06-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been looking at some of your epson projectors on the .ie and .co.uk websites. Just had a few questions if thats ok. Can you tell me if they come with 3D glasses, or how much is a pair to buy extra ? What about the speakers on the back of some models, if I run xbox/httpc through an amp does that disable the sound on the projector speakers ?

thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

syboit wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking at some of your epson projectors on the .ie and .co.uk websites. Just had a few questions if thats ok. Can you tell me if they come with 3D glasses, or how much is a pair to buy extra ? What about the speakers on the back of some models, if I run xbox/httpc through an amp does that disable the sound on the projector speakers ?

thanks.
    Hi Syboit, thanks for the post

Can you tell me which model you'd be looking at, as some models do come with glasses, and some don't, I'd need to look into whch glasses come with each as we don't seem to have the glasses listed seperately

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

thanks, at the moment I was looking at the 6600 and the 7200.

thanks, at the moment I was looking at the 6600 and the 7200.
    Thanks Syboit,

Both of those models are listed as coming supplied with 1 pair of glasses
    The glasses listed on the Epson site are the ELPGS03 - https://www.epson.co.uk/products/options/3d-glasses-rf-elpgs03 listed at £65 per pair, but there are may available from alternative sources online

Cheers
    Brian

thanks Brian,

And the speakers ? I see the 6600 has rear speakers but to be honest have no interest in those at all, and would like to know that they don't get used or can be disabled ?

thanks again.

thanks Brian,

And the speakers ? I see the 6600 has rear speakers but to be honest have no interest in those at all, and would like to know that they don't get used or can be disabled ?

thanks again.
    Sorry Syboit,

Yes the speakers can be switched off on the menu, so they're not used all the time

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

thanks Brian,

thanks again.
    Sorry Syboit,

Yes the speakers can be switched off on the menu, so they're not used all the time

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Sorry to bump an older thread, but can you tell me do you have the epson 6600 still in stock ? I see on your UK site you still have the 7200, is that available in Ireland ?

thanks,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks Brian,

thanks again.
    Sorry Syboit,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Sorry to bump an older thread, but can you tell me do you have the epson 6600 still in stock ? I see on your UK site you still have the 7200, is that available in Ireland ?

thanks,
    Hi Syboit.

Unfortunately both those projectors are now totally finished with ourselves with no more stock available to us.

Might there be any others that might suit?

thanks Brian,

thanks again.
    Sorry Syboit,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks,
    Hi Syboit.

Unfortunately both those projectors are now totally finished with ourselves with no more stock available to us.

Hi Kenny,

Not sure to be honest I was sitting on getting that epson for a while and looks like just too slow :)

It was really a panasonic I was after but their offerings seem slim at the moment. Is there anything else you would recommend . Mainly 1080p/100" projection LCD or 3lcd panels (wouldn't go dlp).

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks Brian,

thanks again.
    Sorry Syboit,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

thanks,
    Hi Syboit.

Hi Kenny,

Not sure to be honest I was sitting on getting that epson for a while and looks like just too slow :)

It was really a panasonic I was after but their offerings seem slim at the moment. Is there anything else you would recommend . Mainly 1080p/100" projection LCD or 3lcd panels (wouldn't go dlp).

thanks
    Hey Syboit.

Up around that sort of price and quality there is really only the Sony VPL-HW45ES at the moment priced at £1849.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202155-vpl-hw45es.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.