Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superhero costumes for a girl in Dublin?

Options
  • 21-06-2016 8:01pm

It's superhero day coming up in crèche. I'm at a loss to know where I can buy/rent a superhero costume for an 18-month-old cailín in Dublin. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Fuaranach wrote: »
    It's superhero day coming up in crèche. I'm at a loss to know where I can buy/rent a superhero costume for an 18-month-old cailín in Dublin. Any ideas?

The costume shop online is very good. And quick delivery.

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/kids-costumes/girls-fancydress/

Failing that, dunnes, Tesco have costumes. The joke shop perhaps. Disney shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Alot of expense for a toddler in creche

bigpink wrote: »
    Alot of expense for a toddler in creche

Well yes, that's true. But needs must. If the op is creative and had the time they could make one. Or put the word out to family and friends for a lend of a Halloween costume perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Smyths do them but not sure if they'd be small enough for an 18 month old.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Try facebook selling groups adverts.ask around
    Dont go buying

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Smyths sell them. They have a lovely Supergirl one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Fuaranach wrote:

Rent a costume for an 18 month old? Its a joke, right????
    Please say it is???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tesco or Smyths or Adverts or E-bay.

Advertisement