Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with my phone on 3

Options
  • 20-06-2016 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have been with 3 mobile for a number of years. My phone recently broke. Its a long story between contacts with both 3 and Apple but they say my warranty is only for 1 year so I have to repair it myself. I have only had my phone for about 18 months. I am informed that withing the EU the minimum warranty is 2 years.
    What can I do?????
    Jim

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

The 2 year warranty was never enacted in Ireland, as our Sales of Goods Act was deemed to offer better protection. This is between the seller and customer, so your claim is with 3. How exactly is your phone "broke"?

Advertisement