Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother US Season 18

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I did want Tiffany to get back in though:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Everybody is really bad at playing the game this year. Really bad. It's just mistake after mistake.

Makes it a lot less interesting than some previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You know that scene in the Simpsons where Bart does the slow-motion freeze frame of Ralph's heart breaking?

You could have done the same thing tonight with Bridget's nomination. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Melodrama Alert!

That episode was awkward and cringey to watch - it actually made me lose respect and put me off every single person in that house except for Frank, who actually went back up in my estimation.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

I like that Frank, even though he was obviously the target to go home, still tried to sway Michelle to use the veto. I hated Frank a couple of weeks ago but I have to admire his pitch to her. Annoying that the rest of the house think he should just lay down and let it be. It would be such a boring game if everyone just gave up.

Ridiculous how Paul "called him out" over Frank trying to save himself & LOVED Frank keeping his cool in the kitchen fight while Paul just made a show of himself.

Starting to hate the big alliance running the house and it makes for really boring episodes. I always root for the underdog so I hope Frank can turn it around this week :)

:pac: at James calling a house meeting and then lying down quietly under the covers and not saying a word!

• Advertisement

HOUSE MEETING!

Yawn.

And what they hell did they do to Otev?

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Everybody is really bad at playing the game this year. Really bad. It's just mistake after mistake.

Makes it a lot less interesting than some previous seasons.
    ^

The hidden room was a clever idea, but the reward is a bit random.

The care package looks a lot more interesting (from week 2 onward anyway). Don't read until you've watched the episode.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-care-package/

Mr E wrote: »
    The hidden room was a clever idea, but the reward is a bit random.

The care package looks a lot more interesting (from week 2 onward anyway). Don't read until you've watched the episode.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-care-package/

My worry with the care package is people will waste their votes on the wrong person at the wrong time, and then the whole twist will have been redundant.

Secret room was fun but what a pointless reward to end up putting in there. First of all there was minimal benefit in being the first to crack the code. You just got first pick at a random number. Secondly, after all that there's a very good chance it'll have zero impact on the game.

Care packages are a good idea but whenever 'America' get involved they usually manage to mess it up.

I don't really know who to root for at this stage. I was such a big Nicole fan before the season started and was delighted to see her one the list of returning players but she's pretty dull and a very average player.

Michelle was one I was hoping to see more of as the game went on but she's a bit of a f**kin' dick.

Not sure it's even worth investing any time in a Bridgette turnaround.

Zakiyah it is I suppose.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Secret room was fun but what a pointless reward to end up putting in there. First of all there was minimal benefit in being the first to crack the code. You just got first pick at a random number. Secondly, after all that there's a very good chance it'll have zero impact on the game.

Care packages are a good idea but whenever 'America' get involved they usually manage to mess it up.

I don't really know who to root for at this stage. I was such a big Nicole fan before the season started and was delighted to see her one the list of returning players but she's pretty dull and a very average player.

Michelle was one I was hoping to see more of as the game went on but she's a bit of a f**kin' dick.

Not sure it's even worth investing any time in a Bridgette turnaround.

Zakiyah it is I suppose.

It has gotten to the point where I want Bridgette and Victor to join forces and somehow turn the house around - two people I couldn't stand at the beginning of the season, are now the two underdogs I'm rooting for...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Probably the most unlikable bunch of house-guests I've ever seen in all my times watching this show. The season feels like it's over now with Frank gone.

Bridgette is the only person I'd like to see win now, and that's a 1/1,000,000 shot.

Looks like BB19 will start online on CBS All Access just days after BB18 ends. Shorter season, but I'm not complaining.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/75890

Heard that an online version was on the cards for this autumn but assumed it was a spin off. Surprised it's season 19.

Hope they are willing to take a few risks with casting.

BB20 to be an all stars season on CBS next summer?

Looks like BB19 will start online on CBS All Access just days after BB18 ends. Shorter season, but I'm not complaining.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/75890

More Big Brother US is always welcome (even during the mehness of this season, I still love the concept), I just hope I'll still be able to get new episodes from "the cousins" now that Season 19 will be on CBS All Access.

Haven't watched the eviction yet, but the two other episodes this week bored me.

Your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... your boy ... your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... your boy ... your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... friendship ... *smash*

Haven't watched the eviction yet, but the two other episodes this week bored me.

Your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... your boy ... your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... your boy ... your boy ... your boy ... friendship ... friendship ... *smash*

You definitely won't like the eviction episode then, it was nothing but a Your Boy/Friendship Orgy...

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

I binge watched from Frank's eviction to Da'vonne's eviction, and for the first time ever I've considered abandoning a BBUS season (only other time I've ever ditched a season was BBCAN3).. talk about BORING. I'm getting nightmare flashbacks of BB16

hasdanta wrote: »
    I binge watched from Frank's eviction to Da'vonne's eviction, and for the first time ever I've considered abandoning a BBUS season (only other time I've ever ditched a season was BBCAN3).. talk about BORING. I'm getting nightmare flashbacks of BB16

It all depends on who wins the next HOH - if Natalie, Michelle or Zakiyah win and there is a power shift it will be worth watching.

I don't know if I can cope with another Paulie HOH (or another HOH controlled by him)

hasdanta wrote: »

I thought about ditching myself, but I think now with Frank and Da'vonne gone, the rest of them will have to turn on each other and it might be alright. Certaily one of the worst seasons so far though.

• Advertisement

It all depends on who wins the next HOH - if Natalie, Michelle or Zakiyah win and there is a power shift it will be worth watching.

I don't know if I can cope with another Paulie HOH (or another HOH controlled by him)
    Can't see a HOH win for either of those leading to a power shift. A Zakiyah win would just be another HOH for Paulie.

Not sure how the season could be saved at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

The thing is, whoever wins HOH next is going to go for some combination of Z/Meech/Natalie/Victor/Bridgette. When all those are gone, it'll be James/Nicole. I remember remaining optimistic during BB16 that when everyone was evicted outside of the "Bombsquad" it'd start getting interesting, but how wrong I was.

You heard it here, F3 will be Corey/Paulie/Paul - Paulie wins.

I've never seen so much face-palming in a nomination ceremony.

I've never seen so much face-palming in a nomination ceremony.

He really thought he was hilarious. He's some fool.

So bad on so many levels.

Michelle really is the worst super fan. Her reddit chums have seriously turned on her over the past few weeks. She's going to really struggle once the show us over.

I've more or less checked out of this season - it was quite promising at the very beginning, but has been very meh ever since. I'll keep watching (because I've come this far), but couldn't care less who wins at this point. Hope Season 19 can make up for this mess of a season, and I think they need to cast less Meatheads and Crybabies... Where's the Ian/Britney/Donny/Johnny Mac/Steve/Meg type characters this season?

Frank, Nicole and James were great in their own seasons, but just aren't cutting it this time around. Da'vonne was someone I had little time for in her own season, but was probably one of the best this time around, up until her last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Have last night's show lined up for tonight, pathetically excited for the double!Would love Paulie to get a pie in the face and the house to turn a bit. Feel sorry for Z, he's a snake. I hope she's actually wise to him though.

Really? Something entertaining and exciting finally happened in the house and they didn't even F***ing show us!!! What the hell? I don't want to wait until Sunday to see what went down and they probably won't even show us the half of it.

I'll pop it in spoilers for Pooch
    So James stood up in front of everyone and cancelled Corey's vote before the 1st eviction and Corey STILL included him in the chat about who to put on the block in 2nd eviction?! And didn't even consider putting James up?!

Good God, these people are frustrating! Hope Paulie/Corey/Nicole go next - I don't mind in which order

• Advertisement

Pretty bad double eviction. I had a lot of it on mute while watching something on youtube (that's how little I cared).

Advertisement