Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marvel v Capcom 4 wishlists and speculation

• 22-06-2016 5:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

So there's been a lot of hubub about Marvel reaching out to the best and brightest games companies to produce new video games. Obviously Capcom has been brought up in the discussion, and Marvel "is aware" of the interest in a new entry (or even an update) to the MvC series.

My questions:
    Taking UMvC3 as a base, what would you like changed/added/whatever in a sequel?
    Marvel's in a weird place with the Fantastic Four and X-Men at the moment - would you still be interested in an MvC without either property?
    Would you prefer a single gigantic game drop many years from now, or a much sooner release with drip fed characters as SFV has been doing?

Go go go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Baroque instead of X-Factor.

Mega Crash

Basically just make a TvC clone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd like them to do a final update to UMvC3 for current gen then work on 4.

Kinetic cards, ice beams, and scarlet witches please.

Oh and Asura!

By the way, things are better with Fox lately. The two execs behind the "war" over the FF/ X-men IPs are gone from the film division and Marvel have given permission for an X-men tv series even. So I don't think the blanket ban on fantastic X stuff will stand.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Yeah would love to see a patch to UMvC3, it's a truly excellent game. Just some tweaks on some of the overly strong stuff.

They'd have to make Jill and Shuma DLC available again.

Hell, port it to PS4 to make it easier for TOs.

Include all costumes, plus a new one for Magneto they won't get sued over, and then create more and sell them.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Yeah would love to see a patch to UMvC3, it's a truly excellent game. Just some tweaks on some of the overly strong stuff.

Although I was never any good at it I miss the Marvel scene. Just something about the way the game works makes it such a fun game to be involved in. I'd be mad hype for a patch, especially if it brought back THE PIPE etc.

Joseph, or Age of Apocalypse alt is what they should have went for originally, instead of House of M.

2510036-joseph.jpg

450590-magneto_03.jpg

Magxorn.png

Or Xorn

• Moderators Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Azza

Foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot,foot dive.

Advertisement