Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Waste bags available in shops again?

Options
  • 22-06-2016 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Now that the politicians have made a balls of the refuse collection service, and 'frozen' prices for a while, does this mean that Barna Waste bags will be usable after July 1st, and available in shops.

Don't advise me to contact Barna Waste as they, like our elected County Councillors, haven't a clue what's going on since the Dept of the Environment took over this responsibility.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Don't know about Barna Waste but our local company has told me that I still need to apply to the council for the exemption to continue using bags. The waste company wasn't sure yet but felt it unlikely bags will be available in shops. Awaiting further updates.

Advertisement