Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this website Genuine? Anyone ever used?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm going to say no, its not Genuine
    Just a contact form, no address, no phone number, not evening a e-mail address mentioned

Site registered to a person and only in March 2016, website looks generic (its a UK website but for some crazy reason it mentions US postal service for example) and prices too good to be true,

I wouldn't touch it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

It definitely ins't from an English speaking country
    We mainly use the EMS(Global Express Mail Service) to send out your products; sometimes we also accept other Express service, such as UPS and DHL. The total delivery need 3-9 days.

The rest of this page reads terribly too

http://www.raybutcher.co.uk/shippinginfo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭liamtimdusty

Dodge wrote: »
    It definitely ins't from an English speaking country

The rest of this page reads terribly too

http://www.raybutcher.co.uk/shippinginfo.html

Ok that's confirmed it for me. I should have read a bit more before I posted here!
    Thanks guys.
    The following facts may delay the delivery:

1.Your order is large in quantity, so we will take more time to prepare your products,If the order is too large to deliver in one time, we just need to divide them and send them out in several times.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,615 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

And website located on Turkish server. Run away.

Advertisement