Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo Santa Cruz beats Carl Frampton 31st July

• 22-06-2016 9:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Leo Santa Cruz beats Carl Frampton 31st July.
    Will be a tough fight, and close; but I see Santa Cruz winning by majority decision.
    I like Frampton, and he won me some weight v Quigg; but Santa Cruz will have the edge over him. Santa Cruz is a league above the skill level of Quigg; a real world class fighter with stamina and speed. Frampton will give it everything until round 6 when he runs out of steam, and then Santa Cruz will go through the gears and increase the work rate. On sheer volume of punches thrown and landed, Santa Cruz will win on points. From round 6 onwards he will be relentless as Frampton tires.
    Nice odds on Paddypower 1.72 Santa Cruz.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

you must mean UD not majority

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Morrison J

I like Frampton to win this although it's very close. Couldn't touch Santa Cruz at the price offered personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

Paulie Malignaggi shows great support to Frampton

Advertisement