Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high end build

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Didn't know about prime day, what is it?

Another way, like Ash Wednesday and Black Friday and Cyber 4th of July, to part people from their money using flock mentality! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

alright lads so I am about to finish off my build with a nice monitor and a good gpu, I have 1000-1200 to spend, what would ye recommend? i was looking at this monitor and this card.
    Would love to get a 1080 but i just dont have the budget for both that and a good monitor (i think).

Thinking of doing an sli 1070 around xmas, are drivers/performance for pascal sli improving?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Your probably better off going down the 1 card route and just saving a bit more to buy the 1080.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

your probably right but im getting impatient haha

what are the opinions on the palit jestream cards like?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

your probably right but im getting impatient haha

what are the opinions on the palit jestream cards like?

Some threads on OcUK's forum that might help where people discuss which 1070 or 1080 they bought and how they find it.

1070 thread

1080 thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement