Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week in hand

Options
  • 22-06-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

A friend asked me this and I honestly didn't know the answer, would be straight forward if it was a Mon-Fri job...
    If you start work on a Sunday would you receive wages (just for that day) on the very next Thursday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

MrsFox wrote: »
    A friend asked me this and I honestly didn't know the answer, would be straight forward if it was a Mon-Fri job...
    If you start work on a Sunday would you receive wages (just for that day) on the very next Thursday?

Depends on the company, what is in the contract? Where I work they do Mon-Sun and get paid the following Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

could be the Thursday if weekly paid, could be the following Thursday if fortnightly, monthly, etc. tell your friend to ask their payroll office or whoever handles the wages.

Advertisement