Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent land

• 23-06-2016 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to rent land anything between 3 and 8 acres. Willing to pay 100 per acre on yearly basis. I will manage and maintain the land ie fencing topping fertilizing etc. Land ideally situated in or around portlaoise, roscrea, carlow or athy or within 30 minutes drive of portlaoise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tcrilly52

Hi Mickfa
    Im not 100% but the going rate is at least 200 per acre and im(between Borris-In-Ossory and Roscrea) but I wish you all the best of luck finding land for that price, im not a land owner myself but had rented two acres a few years ago as I invested in a few cattle and did overturn a decent profit but I have shelved rearing cattle for now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mickfa

Hi tcrilly.
    Iv had land for years at 100 per acre just unfortunatly the guys son wanted use of it so family comes first which i understand.i had 8 acres which i topped sprayed and fertilised out of my own pocket yearly. Iv no issue looking at land for more than 100 per acre if land is right and deal is suitable. If you hear of any down your way would be great if you could put me in touch.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lucky2Day

Hi

I'm looking to rent between 2 and 5 acres of land to grow a variety of (legal) herbs on. I'm based in Portarlington so anywhere around there would be great. There seems to be a lot of land around that isn't being used but it's difficult if you are not from the area to track down the owners.

Advertisement