Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freestyle disco dancing

Options
  • 23-06-2016 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all.ive just in the last few months started to attened compitions with my 2 daughters,all big events and they love it,but getting to know some teachers and the likes it all seems to be cloak and dagger,as in id be told for example "see that certain teacher keep in there they are well up in the organisation" so on and so fourth,seems like everyones connected to everyone,and if anything was said against anyone you would be "punished".or in other words the whole set up is "one big click",can anyone that has ever been involved gove me there thinking on things,id be nearly afraid to ask at comps incase that person i asked is "connected"..now please dont dish anyone,there is realy great people running this,but they are all connected and it seems cloak and dagger
    thanking you in advance

Advertisement