Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***WARNING*** Beware no customer service.

Options
  • 23-06-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

I signed up 2 mobiles on a business account 20e p/m Sim only 30 Day contract last February.

Instead I am being charged for a landline, broadband and a 3rd mobile number I don't even have.
    My phones have been disconnected and I was held to ransom to pay for services I don't have, to have them reconnected. I had no other choice but pay as I was loosing business as a result of this.

One of my mobiles is down as a 24 Month contract the rest are 12, I never saw or signed a contract, an Eir sales man called into my business and set it all up, I now think he must have got himself a free phone with the 24 Month contract.

My name and address are completely incorrect, Eir opened a case on the 03.06.2016 and said it would be resolved in 5 Days.

20 Days later Eir won't reply to my emails or return my calls.
    I eventually got a reply from the girl who opened the case after I logged a complaint with comreg saying to call her, when I rang I was told by her colleague I could not speak to her.

I mailed her back, and again nothing. I have everything logged names case numbers the lot. This is no way to conduct business.

Yesterday I sent another mail which was also to give 30 Days notice that I will be porting my number to another network on the 22.07.2016 and once again no reply.

Perhaps someone on here can help? Please PM me and I will give you my account and case number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I signed up 2 mobiles on a business account 20e p/m Sim only 30 Day contract last February.

Instead I am being charged for a landline, broadband and a 3rd mobile number I don't even have.
    My phones have been disconnected and I was held to ransom to pay for services I don't have, to have them reconnected. I had no other choice but pay as I was loosing business as a result of this.

One of my mobiles is down as a 24 Month contract the rest are 12, I never saw or signed a contract, an Eir sales man called into my business and set it all up, I now think he must have got himself a free phone with the 24 Month contract.

My name and address are completely incorrect, Eir opened a case on the 03.06.2016 and said it would be resolved in 5 Days.

20 Days later Eir won't reply to my emails or return my calls.
    I eventually got a reply from the girl who opened the case after I logged a complaint with comreg saying to call her, when I rang I was told by her colleague I could not speak to her.

I mailed her back, and again nothing. I have everything logged names case numbers the lot. This is no way to conduct business.

Yesterday I sent another mail which was also to give 30 Days notice that I will be porting my number to another network on the 22.07.2016 and once again no reply.

Perhaps someone on here can help? Please PM me and I will give you my account and case number.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Kenny Powers,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear of this experience, can you PM me your account details and I will follow up on this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Thanks Pamela PM sent.

Thanks Pamela PM sent.
    No problem  Kenny Powers,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

As per my first post nothing has been resolved yet in fact its probably got worse I can no longer use my phone abroad and I am getting charged for modems that I don't have.

Even after all this time Eir haven't even been able to update my address to the correct one.

As per my first post/email notice has been given and I will be porting both my accounts to another network next week.

As per my first post nothing has been resolved yet in fact its probably got worse I can no longer use my phone abroad and I am getting charged for modems that I don't have.

Even after all this time Eir haven't even been able to update my address to the correct one.

As per my first post/email notice has been given and I will be porting both my accounts to another network next week.
    I can understand your frustration Kenny Powers.
    I have sent you a PM.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement