Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street parking in Smithfield?

Options
  • 23-06-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Going to the Lighthouse tomorrow night for a 10.30 p.m. showing - film won't be over until about 12.30 a.m. but the two nearby carparks apparently close at 11.30 p.m. - any suggestions for somewhere nearby to park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

I'm pretty sure the carpark under the Lighthouse cinema stays open later than 11:30 on a Friday night. According to the cinema site it closes at 1:30 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

If you ring the lighthouse cinema they'd be able to tell you. They do late showings a lot, so I'm sure they get asked all the time! I was also under the impression that their car park stayed open later.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Ended up ringing the carpark and they said 1.30 despite their site saying 11.30 so all should be good.

Advertisement