Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Match New York

Options
  • 23-06-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I will be in New York on this Sunday for the Ireland v France game. It kicks off at 9:00am NY time. Will the Irish pubs be open at that time showing it? Will they be allowed to serve alcohol at that time?

If yes does anyone have any reccomendations? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

I know Doyles show the Irish matchs. As soon as I get the full address I will post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Try a place called the Keg Room. I think its on West 36th St. A good spot with plenty of screens

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Keg room a great spot with plenty of TV's.
    Mayo owned "The Irish Pub" on 7th Avenue is also showing the Ireland game (Sports Bar)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭DermoMIO

the football factory in the basement of Legends 6 west 33rd street. Jack is the owner, makes you feel like you've known each other after 5 mins of chatting with him. I watched the first 2 group matches there great atmosphere & loyal bunch of customers.

and yes they will be serving booze

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

yew_tree wrote: »
    Keg room a great spot with plenty of TV's.
    Mayo owned "The Irish Pub" on 7th Avenue is also showing the Ireland game (Sports Bar)

Not the bar it once was.

• Advertisement
Advertisement