Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for "fun" corporate event

Options
  • 23-06-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to organise a work night out that's not just drinks, for up to 18 people. Adventure Rooms was the first choice, but it will only cater for max 14. GoQuest has been pretty much vetoed as most people are based on the southside (even though I said we'll organise taxis, but in hindsight it will be awkward to get to in rush hour traffic).

We've already done Jump Zone, Rainforest Golf, dog racing, horse racing in the past couple of years.

It will be a Thursday evening and I want it to involve an activity (but nothing too crazy) and then somewhere for drinks after.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Kayaking with Bray Adventures followed by food in Platform Pizza / Box Burger and the Harbour Bar...

Dart, buses and taxis available.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Kayaking with Bray Adventures followed by food in Platform Pizza / Box Burger and the Harbour Bar...

Dart, buses and taxis available.

Can't see that as something we'd be able to do within a few hours on a Thursday evening? Regardless, I can't see a lot of people being up for kayaking :D Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

What about a Treasure Hunt in the city centre? There are companies that organise this for you (e.g. http://teambuildingireland.com/the-ultimate-treasure-hunt/)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Footgolf?

Advertisement