Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Base Unit

• 23-06-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Recently moved house and bringing tv with me. Samsung 40 inch, model number UE40H5000AK. Problem is I bought the TV just over a year ago and have had it on the wall in previous house. I'm now placing it on a TV cabinet, and as you can guess, I've no idea where the box is which contains the base unit that the television would sit on.

I've tried going back to where I purchased it and several other electronic companies locally but no avail as model isn't sold in stores anymore. Done searching online but can't seem to find any which I'm sure will fit that exact tv. Anyone ever experience similar or have any other ideas where I might source the part from?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Not sure if you're still looking, just spotted this thread now. It is usually possible to buy online if you search by model number, but you will pay ~50 euro or more. You could try to head down to the recycling plant and see if they have anything similar. Or try to buy a similar broken TV online and take the stand from that.

Most just have four bolts (2 left and 2right) but they obviously need to be the right dimensions.

Advertisement