Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2003 ford transit ABS and brake warning light stays on

• 23-06-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

2003 ford transit ABS and brake warning light stays on. All was ok until this morning, i started the van and both lights stayed on.. any ideas what the problem could be

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Probably ABS sensor, bring it to someone to look at who can run diagnostics on it to see exact fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭MAYOMICK

I had that problem on Avensis a few years ago.I took the wiring off each sensor and checked the resistance of sensors with a ammeter.The reading on one was different to the other Three so I changed that.Problem solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

Also, i see fuse 227 under the dash keeps blowing, was ok until today, put a new 20amp fuse in, turned ignition on, fuse blew, stuck a 30amp in and the fuse started to melt...

Is there an ABS relay on a 2003 transit?, thinking maybe this could have gone

Advertisement