Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carton House Trail Run 28.07.16

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭JMSE

Results now on 'my run results'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Can see this one being a popular run on the race calendar...made a nice change from road races and nice n close to Dublin too....excellent spread after and all round great atmosphere in a beautiful setting.

Agree with you fletch , beautiful setting for an event. Challenging course, this isn't your average run around donadea but there's some quite fast sections too, exciting stuff. One for the 2017 calendar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Have to say, I was very proud to be a dunboyne ac member yesterday, a super race organized very well by my clubmates and a great post race spread, I hope everyone enjoyed it - I'm off to look for more trail races now :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

Firedance wrote: »
    Have to say, I was very proud to be a dunboyne ac member yesterday, a super race organized very well by my clubmates and a great post race spread, I hope everyone enjoyed it - I'm off to look for more trail races now :p

Great race, really well organised well done Dunboyne AC, hopefully it will become at least a yearly event! Nice change from road races, I would also love to find similar keep us posted if there are any coming up :D

Slippery slope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

It was a very good run, the course was well prepared compared to what I ran on 3 days prior. A great job was done on widening some sections. Challenging but enjoyable course and happy enough with my time. Nearly went on my ear in the muddy section, went on a bit of a slide but all part of the fun. Congrats to everyone involved in the organisation and to everyone who competed. I believe they even ran out of race numbers at registration.

My first off-road race in oh 30 years. Defo faster now than I was doin cross country for coolmine in the 80s !!

I loved the various wildlife there - lots of peculiar club-wielding characters hiding in the long grass, looks serious

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ceekay

Some video footage from last night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zruyZ3Z13Hc&edit=vd

• Advertisement

Ceekay wrote: »
    Some video footage from last night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zruyZ3Z13Hc&edit=vd

the settings seem to be private

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ceekay

the settings seem to be private

Sorry...should be ok now!

Ceekay wrote: »
    Sorry...should be ok now!

brilliant! thanks so much :)

Advertisement