Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with Clock beetle?

• 23-06-2016 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi I have a problem the last few night when I was going to bed and house moreless dark only 1 light on I seen a"clock beetle" as he is called in my house. I saw 3 the first night and one last nite. They are only in my kitchen and grossing me out. I need help how do I get rid of the? How they get in? Where they come from? Sorry I don't have a pic too grossed out to take a pic. He is black has a hard shell and moves fast. I think shell is a little rounded not flat. He can't fly as doesn't try to fly away from me when I catch him. I have a baby plays on floor and so afraid these could be poisoness if he got one. I have not seen them out during the day. Thanks

Advertisement