Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the best rental agencies in Cork City to deal with?

Options
  • 23-06-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there. Looking to rent my house out in Cork City close to the center. I am moving abroad so thought it would best dealing with a rental agency. If you have any experience with rental agencies good or bad I would be grateful for the heads up. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

All I will say to you is avoid Choices. Thanks just my personal opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Dbu wrote: »

that opinion is shared by many in Cork City. OP you will find a similar thread in this forum if you do a quick search.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paintitblack

I used F and V Sheahan on South Mall a couple of years ago and they couldn't have been better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I found coldwell on south mall to be really good. Choices were a head wreck, avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I would say the same about Choices. I viewed one there apartments and they wonted wait for it 150 euros of me to make a offer on the apartment i was trying to hold in the laughter when they told me that.

I used Trading Places for my old apartment they basically rented me a place that you could not live in. 80% dampness and had to have a dehadmifer on in every room you wonted to use to stay in it for longer then 5 mins. Dont live there any more as me and my housemate had to leave as we where getting sick from the dampness in the place. The apartment in question now has dehadmiderfiers fitted to every one and has been up to rent for over a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

With the amount of complaints Choices get,how they hell are they still in business?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

They can get away with it over the housing shortages...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seascaper

Thanks Everyone for your replies. That was of great help!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Sin1981

Dbu wrote: »

Avoid Choices like the plague.

Advertisement