Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 23-06-2016 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Right, So I have no idea how to apply for work experience.
    I've found some courses I'd like to do but how do I apply.
    There is one where I'd want to go but it asks for my Junior Cert science results?
    So if I understand correctly we apply in September.
    Or can I apply earlier for some that don't require a Junior Cert results?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You could tell them what you got in your mock and give an honest estimate of how the actual exam went.

When you say courses, do you mean your work experience will be taking a course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 atfbc9rl0oenhv

spurious wrote: »
    You could tell them what you got in your mock and give an honest estimate of how the actual exam went.

When you say courses, do you mean your work experience will be taking a course?

Em sort of. Do you think I should be applying now or later?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

First of all, check if doing a course counts as work experience.

Secondly, will the course take you if you are already registered elsewhere as a student?

Then apply whenever you can.

Advertisement