Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

125cc Rental Dublin

• 23-06-2016 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know somewhere in Dublin that might rent me a 125cc bike for a day?

I have an instructor who's giving me a deal on a 5 hour lesson, but I need a lend of a bike for the day.

Thanks,
    Hugo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Will that instructor not do you a deal to include the bike for the test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

GBX wrote: »
    Will that instructor not do you a deal to include the bike for the test?

He works for a driving school that doesn't do motorbike lessons any longer.

He's doing me a favour in his own time but doesn't have a spare 125cc for me to use unfortunately :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Honestly, you're unlikely to be able to rent a 125cc, any rentals in Ireland are usually for touring bikes.

Even if you do find one, you typically can't rent any vehicle without the appropriate full license.

The only places which rent 125cc machines will be schools, which obviously you'd have to take their lessons.

Depending on the lesson (i.e. in a closed car park), you may be able to get a friend to loan you one.

Advertisement