Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat rescues westmeath

• 23-06-2016 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I know you can't name rescues on here but if people could PM me that would be great. My OH is after finding a kitten outside supervalu in Moate, around 6-8 weeks old. She left her number in the shop in case an owner comes looking but she can't keep the kitten as she is renting. If anyone knows of any good rescues in the westmeath area I'd appreciate a PM! I'm only familiar with Munster based rescues!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭Ryath

Don't think they take cats but maybe post it here I'm sure someone who see's it will take him.

<snip>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

As per the forum charter, please don't name or link to any rescue groups on-thread.
    Recommendations by pm are fine.
    Thanks.
    DBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Thread title disappointed, OP. Read like the headline of a really interesting article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

endacl wrote: »
    Thread title disappointed, OP. Read like the headline of a really interesting article.

Lol sorry about that, was in a rush posting! Have a potential home lined up and a couple of rescues too so hopefully we will have her sorted by Monday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Spending our last night with the kitty tonight before she goes off to her wonderful forever home. She is the most insane kitten I've ever met, I don't remember my 3 being so hyper! I don't think she knows how to walk, just run and skip. Going to be so hard to give her up!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement