Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long until subscription adds to account?

Options
  • 23-06-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Hey, another one of these!

I've paid for a subscription but nothing is showing yet. Help please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Thanks for subscribing. Niamh will add the subscription to your account as soon as she sees this... hopefully tomorrow. If she hasn't posted on here in a few working days, I'll give her a gentle poke with you in mind.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭robdonn

Shield wrote: »
    Hi there.

Thanks for subscribing. Niamh will add the subscription to your account as soon as she sees this... hopefully tomorrow. If she hasn't posted on here in a few working days, I'll give her a gentle poke with you in mind.

-Shield.

Thank you. :D

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Robdonn, I've added that subscription to your account for you now. Sorry about the delay, there is an issue with subscriptions going automatically onto accounts so we have to do it manually at the moment.

Thanks for subscribing :)

Shield, you can put down the poking stick now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭robdonn

Robdonn, I've added that subscription to your account for you now. Sorry about the delay, there is an issue with subscriptions going automatically onto accounts so we have to do it manually at the moment.

Thanks for subscribing :)

Shield, you can put down the poking stick now :D

Thank you!

I don't want anyone to lose an eye because of me! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement