Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Learner Permit to Full Licence

Options
  • 23-06-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm going to switch from other company to Liberty. The renewal date is 07.07.16

On 08.07.16 I have scheduled driving test  which I hope I will pass and get a full licence :) 

The question is how would the premium be adjusted in the case I pass the test and get a full licence?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

JanusJanus wrote: »
    I'm going to switch from other company to Liberty. The renewal date is 07.07.16

On 08.07.16 I have scheduled driving test  which I hope I will pass and get a full licence :) 

The question is how would the premium be adjusted in the case I pass the test and get a full licence?
    Hi JanusJanus,
    Thanks for your query, if you PM me your policy number I will check this out for you.
    Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JanusJanus

Hello,

Do I understand correctly that if I get full license (Now I have a learner permit) the quote would be recalculated and there would be a refund from Liberty?

I was told it bu your operator, but I would like to have something in written, even if it is on boards.ie forum.

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

JanusJanus wrote: »
    Hello,

Do I understand correctly that if I get full license (Now I have a learner permit) the quote would be recalculated and there would be a refund from Liberty?

I was told it bu your operator, but I would like to have something in written, even if it is on boards.ie forum.
    Hi JanusJanus
    I hope our conversation earlier has clarified everything for you. If you need anything further let us know. Good luck with your driving test.
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Same question here - what, if any, premium adjustment/refund can I expect when I move from learner permit to full license?
    Passed the test and applied for the full license today and I expect to receive it in the post next week.
    Should I just PM my policy details to one of the Liberty agents here?
    Thanks a lot.

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

TM wrote: »
    Same question here - what, if any, premium adjustment/refund can I expect when I move from learner permit to full license?
    Passed the test and applied for the full license today and I expect to receive it in the post next week.
    Should I just PM my policy details to one of the Liberty agents here?
    Thanks a lot.
    Hi TM 
    Can you PM me with your policy reference and we will look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Thanks Sean - I'll PM that info now.

Advertisement